Main Street/Downtown Development Authority
Royston Main Street was reaccredited for 2017 by the National Main Street and Georgia Main Street Offices. The Royston Main Street and DDA work to promote Royston for economic development by working with current businesses and potential businesses for our city. The events bring people to town and this is one of the ways to promote our city and help our economy.
Michael Crump is the Main Street Manager.
Margie B. Moore
Susan Russell (Chair)
The DDA meets the first Wednesday of each month. The dates are posted at the Main Street Office at 14 Hartwell Street, Royston, GA 30662. The location is the Storeroom at Old Corner Hardware at 12:30 p.m.. If any questions, please call the Main Street Office at 706-245-7577.
Events for 2021:
- Arbor Day , February 19
- Royston Spring Festival/BBQ Cook-Off TBD
- Easter Egg Hunt, April 3 10:30 A.M.
- Historic Month- May
- Classic Car Show/Family Fest , May 22 10-2 P.M.
- Summer Concert/Cruise In TBA
- Fall Festival, October 9th. 10 A.M. - 10 P.M. Applications will be mailed out at the end of August.
- Halloween October 29th 4 - 6 P.M.
- Third Thursday of Month TBD.
- Small Business Saturday/Holiday Market November 27th
- Holiday Window Painting Mid-November
- Elf’s in Royston
- Christmas in Royston, December 2nd 5-8 P.M.
- Christmas Parade, December 11th 5:00 p.m.
We invite you to come and be part of this great community we all call home!
Main Street Manager
Main Street 2016 Accreditation Royston.docx
2017 Main Street Accreditation