The following nuisance situations can be referred as:
- juvenile loitering
- drug activity
- traffic problems
- animal problems
A few simple security devices and practices can make your home a difficult target for an intruder. The following ideas are recommended:
- Dead bolt locks on external doors.
- Security devices on patio doors.
- Peepholes on external doors.
- Security devices on windows.
- Pruned shrubbery around house.
- Outside lighting.
- Property engraved for identification.
- Keep your garage door closed and locked.
The following are some helpful tips to help keep your neighborhood safe:
- Know your neighbors and what type of vehicles they drive.
- Be observant of what goes on around you.
- Be aware of what is suspicious.
Always report anything that appears to be suspicious to the Royston Police Department.